Do you feel like something in your life is empty—everything seems to be senseless and nothing keeps you motivated? Do you have the pressing needs and inner longings but you don’t know what to do? Or do you feel alone, abandoned and afraid because of the never ending cycle of failures and violence around you? When things like this happen to you, envision yourself as a pencil.
1. Because there is something good in you.
2. You need to be sharpened in order to live life.
3. In case of mistakes, you are provided with an eraser.
4. Don’t forget that you are not alone, because someone is holding you.
5. You should always leave a good mark.
But unfortunately, pencils fade away, unlike pens, they can live a lifetime mark. I think? LOL And just like pencils, life is short; no one can lengthen his/her life so we better live most of it no matter how unfair it is, as life must go on.
- Posted:1 year ago